My Attorney Profile:
I have been in private practice in Maryland since 2005.
- District Of Columbia Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Baltimore County Bar Association
- Prince George’s County Bar Association
- Maryland Criminal Defense Attorneys’ Association
I am admitted to practice in the Federal District Court of Maryland and all Maryland State courts. In addition, I am also admitted to practice in the District of Columbia Superior Court.
- In 2012, I Was Honored To Receive The Pro Bono Award From Community Legal Services Of Prince George’s County
- In 2014 The Montgomery County Maryland Bar Foundation Bestowed Upon Me The President’s Citation For Outstanding Pro Bono Service
- In 2018, At An Award Ceremony Attended By The Chief Judge Of The Maryland Court Of Appeals, Maryland Volunteer Lawyers Service Named Me The Volunteer Of The Year