My Attorney Profile:
I have been in private practice in Maryland since 2005.
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Baltimore County Bar Association
- Prince George’s County Bar Association
- Maryland Criminal Defense Attorneys’ Association
I am admitted to practice in the Federal District Court of Maryland and all Maryland State courts. In addition, I am also admitted to practice in the District of Columbia Superior Court.
- In 2012, I was honored to receive the Pro Bono Award from Community Legal Services of Prince George’s County
- In 2014 the Montgomery County Maryland Bar Foundation bestowed upon me the President’s Citation for Outstanding Pro Bono Service
- In 2018, at an award ceremony attended by the Chief Judge of the Maryland Court of Appeals, Maryland Volunteer Lawyers Service named me the Volunteer of the Year